...At Least My Mommy Thinks I'm Special.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

If I Had Testicles, They'd Be Frozen.

Well, I'm back in Alaska. 

And it's freezing BALLS outside. 

Sure, 25 degrees is actually t-shirt weather for us here, but that doesn't change the fact that I could be somewhere else, wearing a t-shirt without shivering. 

It also doesn't change the fact that about 80% of the people here are fucking insane. 


It's the 9 months of complete darkness, combined with freezing temperatures and ungodly amounts of alcohol that will do it to you.

The lucky ones who DO turn out alright usually move by the time they hit adulthood, or they take as many vacations as humanly possible.

Alaska isn't ALL bad, of course. Those of us lucky enough to live here enjoy such wonders as:


Cute huskies!


Beautiful scenery!


Winter adventuring!


Moose!


Grizzly bears!


And...AAAGH! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT? 

Once again, the problem with living in Alaska is that everyone is bear-shit crazy.

:) 

I don't really hate Alaska, I just can't wait to leave. I move to Los Angeles toward the end of August....so FIVE 1/2 MORE MONTHS!!!!!! :D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy. :)