...At Least My Mommy Thinks I'm Special.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Due To Recent Events..


Because of the disasters that have just taken place across the world (Japan, Hawaii - which I missed by one day, Haiti, and possibly others), I don't find it appropriate to poke fun at anything today.
Not that I'm one for appropriateness of any kind, really, but I'm not in the mood.
My thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected by these horrible natural disasters (which is pretty much everyone, in some way or another), and I hope that healing can begin as soon as possible.
If you have a penny or two to spare, please visit http://www.disasterfunding.org/DisasterFunding.org/DisasterFunding.org.html/ to make a tax-deductible donation now. If you (like me) are broke, please focus your prayers and positive thoughts towards the world's disaster victims. Light a candle for those who are missing. The smallest things can make a difference.

That said, I hope to return tomorrow with some shenanigans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy. :)