...At Least My Mommy Thinks I'm Special.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Chatroulette = My Bitch.

In honor of International Woman's Day, or rather, every day in which you are a woman, I would like to share one of my favorite ways to screw with people.

And who better to screw with than online perverts?

This activity is not limited to females. I'm sure it would work for guys as well, but they would have to be a little more creative.

STEP 1: Get on Chatroulette. Focus the webcam on your cleavage or an equally enticing area (don't show anything private, please). Skip through innocent children, grannies, etc (unless said grannies are interested),  until you find someone who hits on you.

STEP 2: Entice them by saying something like "Would you like to see?" or "Ooooh you're so sexy." Or something along those lines. Hook them. 99.999% of those who take your initial bait (cleavage) will say "HELL YES."

STEP 3: Bring the webcam up to your face, revealing a drawn-on unibrow, facial hair, ugly bald wig, gross makeup, or all of the above. Make sure you're UGLYYY.

STEP 4: The second he (or she?) sees your face, snap a screenshot. Their facial expressions will be priceless.

**NOTE: You will get two kinds of reactions, after the initial shock: 1. They see they got pranked, and laugh hysterically. Funny conversations usually result. Or, 2. They actually believe you look that way. HA.

END RESULT: Hours of laughter, fantastic photos for posterity, and an embarrassed person somewhere.

Here are some photos from a recent sleepover in which my friends and I pioneered this pastime.


Too bad blogger automatically resizes photos...I haven't figured out how to change that yet. Derp. The lovely (but artificially unibrowed) girl above is Julia. She has the best boobs, plus she has the sexy black factor. Reeled 'em in every time.


This guy did not react how we expected. REACTION #3: The pervert is not deterred by your ugly face. 


AAAAND we have a winner. 



Go forth, my minions, and conquer. 


4 comments:

  1. This is amazing. You are kind of my hero now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I notice that you were googling how to do a screenshot on a mac.

    This is spectacular by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha you caught me there.... :D Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. :)